Saturday 3 December 2016

SUCCESS IS 80% PSYCHOLOGY+++++



SUCCESS IS 80% PSYCHOLOGY+++++

I remember when I dived into the world of personal development and I was DETERMINED to be successful.

I invested left, right and centre into learning a stack of different strategies (with money I didn't have) and I soon became super frustrated.

WHY was none of it working?

WHY was I not seeing results?

I was working so hard.

Investing in education.

Doing everything I was told.

I expressed my frustration to one of my mentors at the time and he sat there and LAUGHED at me!

"Regan, Regan, Regan...

Don't you see?

You have it all BACKWARDS."

He continued to tell me that:

"Success is 80% psychology, then only 20% strategy and the action that you take on the outside."

It was at that moment that I committed to working on my mindset.

Not once a week

Or once a month,

But DAILY.

And for the last 10 years EVERY DAY I have conditioned my mindset in some way.

There were ups and downs.

There was time wasted.

There was more frustration and confusion.

But there was also massive success that was created as a DIRECT result of what I was doing every morning.

I now want to share this with YOU.

Short cut the 10 year process for you.

Eliminate the trial and the error.

And show you how YOU can design YOUR daily abundance ritual that is COMPLETELY tailored to YOU,

So that you can get rapid results and call in a high level of abundance in EVERY area of your life!

I an running a 3 hour intensive workshop TOMORROW breaking down exactly how you can do this.

HERE ARE ALL OF THE DETAILS:

Your Daily Abundance Routine Workshop!

We are diving deep into:

-- Designing your personal morning mindset routine

-- How to call in your abundance in your life

-- Increasing your income through going within

-- Understanding all the different mindset tools that are available to you

-- How to incorporate the mindset work into your lifestyle

-- How to choose which mindset tools work best for you

-- How to start your day with powerful intention from the second you wake up

-- The power of meditation, visualisation, journalling, intentional language shifting and energy alignment

-- How to journal your reality into existence

-- Accelerating the level of gratitude you are living into so that you receive more with ease

-- How to avoid the biggest mindset mistakes people make

-- How to recondition your mindset rapidly so you're not wasting time

-- And much, much more...

You can ask me questions personally live on the training and you will get the recording to use for life!

There is also a private VIP support group and the training is designed in a way where if you can not make it on live, you can go through the recording and then ask me questions directly through the group!

Here's how you can register your place right now:

The investment:

This workshop is usually $997USD

If you secure access to the recording now now, there are currently still places available for just $197USD

There is also an easy payment plan available also!

GET INSTANT ACCESS AT THE DISCOUNTED RATE HERE NOW:

>>> https://bl326.infusionsoft.com/…/Your-Daily-Abundance-Routi…

Looking forward to having you on the training!

P.S - Remember,

You absolutely can have it all!

Regan x

No comments :

Post a Comment