Wednesday 14 December 2016

ALL YOU HAVE IS LOVE AT THE END OF THE DAY



ALL YOU HAVE IS LOVE AT THE END OF THE DAY

Less than two years ago,

I didn’t have a team.

I was obsessed with doing everything myself.

I took pride in it.

I would proudly tell anyone who would listen,

That I was running my business ALL by myself!

And then it started to kick in:

The overwhelm.

The stuff that was always left undone.

That heavy feeling.

The low energy,

Because I was doing things that I didn’t like doing,

And quite honestly,

I was doing things that I wasn’t good at at all!

I’d had a team in the past.

Although it ended up being more headaches than what it was worth.

I was always left with that feeling of:

God, I may as well just do this stuff myself,

It would be easier for me and it’s actually get done how I wanted it to get done!

So I had fear around building a team.

I had resistance.

I had blocks.

And I had limits.

But as my brand continued to move and grow,

Somewhat extremely quickly,

I KNEW that if I wanted to keep the momentum,

I was going to have to call in a kick ass, high level team.

And that’s when I started to get clear on what I wanted:

A team that was driven by vision.

A team that was committed to creating change in this world.

A team who was willing to get the results, no matter what.

A team who could handle me moving too fast, and expecting everything done yesterday.

A team who could roll with creating as we go.

A team who was stimulated by the excitement of what was coming next.

And above and beyond all,

A team who is centred in love,

Because love is all you have at the end of the day.

I am proud to say,

My team right now,

Is EXACTLY that.

All 33 of them,

Spanning across 11 different countries,

And I don't know how many time zones.

All doing this work globally and remotely, location free.

And ALL centred in a powerful place of love and creation daily.

You know who you are,

I adore each and every one of you,

And I am eternally grateful for how you show up daily,

As my vision could not come to fruition without YOU!

This photo was taken today at the Be Your Brand Hollywood Mastermind.

The event where we show you how to unlock what you were born to share with the world,

And then develop, launch and accelerate your message through a powerful personal brand.

Allowing you to impact millions and generate millions, of course, from anywhere in the world!

This man that I am literally SQUEEZING in this photo is Mikey Baaby,

Our amazing videographer for Regan Hillyer TV!

We started working together a couple of months ago,

And we’ve certainly created some magic over the last few months!

Mikey,

I want to honour you and thank you.

Every time you see me,

You voice to me how grateful you are:

To be in the environment,

To be capturing the work,

To be learning.

But I wanted to let you know how grateful I am for YOU.

Your humble nature.

Your desire to serve.

Your open mind.

Your open heart.

Your commitment to your art.

Your commitment to showing up in the best way possible.

I adore you,

And you already know that!

But I wanted to tell you again!

Thank you for being such a powerful part of the team at Regan Hillyer International.

For those of you reading this right now,

I want you to know that you CAN call in a total soulmate tribe.

You can work in daily with people that you ADORE.

And you can experience it all from a powerful place of love, ease, flow and grace,

All whilst building a freaking powerful empire in the process!

P.S I am running a 2 hour live online training on calling your ideal soul mate team.

If you are a solopreneur who knows that they’re ready to build a team,

Or an entrepreneur who is ready to uplevel their team and call in a SOULMATE team,

Then this training is for you.

Simply comment below with:

“I’M READY”

And we’ll get you all the details on how to register for the training!

So remember,

You absolutely can have it all…

Regan x

No comments :

Post a Comment