Thursday 22 December 2016

NOTHING CAN STOP ME I'M ALL THE WAY UP!



NOTHING CAN STOP ME I'M ALL THE WAY UP!

That was ABSOLUTELY the overall theme for this group of powerhouses at the last Be Your Brand Bali Mastermind!! Nothing can stop these guys, they're literally going right to the top!

After doing the mastermind in Hollywood and just wrapping the Bali Mastermind, I feel so extremely full and grateful right now. A little exhausted, but in the best possible way! That may have something to do with the tequila at our high vibe celebration last night - Gaby yes, that is your fault!!!

Here's what I need each of you to know:

Franziska Freitag - I'm so grateful that our paths crossed many years and-and I feel so blessed to be a part of your journey. Thank you for putting impact and purpose first. I can't wait to see your world shift from here as you continue to shift the world...

Fidah Eradat - You absolutely belong amongst this powerful group of women. I'm so proud of you and your ability to trust and to dive in and play big. Excited to see what you will create from here!

Alexa Martinez - Twin. So much love. Thank you for trusting in me. I can't wait to see you shift from here, one level of polarisation at a time!! The world needs you to show up, just as you are. 2017 is yours.

Niamh Cronin - Thank you for moving through this world with so much grace and heart. I can't wait for you to receive everything that is pouring towards you right now as you choose your highest joy over and over and over again...

Gaby Kowalski - You're such a powerhouse! I'm so blessed to play a part in your journey and I'm just so excited to see you fully step into this new level and implement everything that clicked into place so perfectly for you. Thank you for being you and always choosing your deepest desire!

Holly A. Abell - It's been such an honour to see you truly step into your greatness and own how powerful you really are. You are put here to impact millions and, that is exactly what you shall do. Thank you for bringing so much grace into the room. I'm so excited to see you shift and move through the world from here as you've truly jumped to an entirely new level...

Anna E Trubuhovich - Thank you for always showing up and for always doing the work. I can't wait to see you create a impact in 2017 and truly step into a reality that is barely recognisable. It's your time baby...

Thank you all for making this mastermind such a fast paced, high level experience. I had SO much fun with you all!!! I love each of you so much!

Thank you to Michael Johnson for being so generous with what you shared with us! Everyone was blown away and we love you!!!

Thank you to Eric Ho for showing up when you were so unwell. It meant the world to me that you were there and everyone loved all of your "hacks" so much!! Thank you!!

Thank you also to my amazing team for making these incredible masterminds possible and truly allowing me to play into my joy every single day. I love you all.

>>> P.S -- Due to my crazy travel schedule in 2017, there is currently only ONE Bali Mastermind and ONE Hollywood Mastermind scheduled for 2017.

Places have already started filling and we are still working through applications.

If you know you need to be at the mastermind in 2017, send me a private message ASAP.

So remember,

Yes,

You absolutely can have it all,

On your terms,

Right now,

In whatever way that looks like for you.

These women are a SHINING example of just THAT.

I love you all.

Regan xx

No comments :

Post a Comment