Tuesday 27 December 2016

IF WE DON’T GIVE IT MEANING THEN IT’S ALL JUST ONE BIG COSMIC JOKE



IF WE DON’T GIVE IT MEANING THEN IT’S ALL JUST ONE BIG COSMIC JOKE

Over the last week I’ve been pushed and pulled.

I’ve been prodded and probed.

I’ve been lifted up high and dropped back down just as quickly.

I’ve been praised like there’s no tomorrow,

And also deeply challenged.

I’ve felt a ridiculous amount of joy, gratitude, love and peace.

And just as much hurt, sadness, guilt, and frustration.

I’ve been quieter than usual,

I haven’t been showing up fully,

As I’ve dived deep into attempting to understand the turmoil that has been going on inside…

At first for a few days I played into what I labeled an “energetic black hole”,

I told myself and my team I was having some “down time” after running two masterminds back to back,

Stacked with 30 hours of international travel in the middle.

Who was I kidding?

There was a lot more to it then that.

Then I started doing the work.

Journaling,

Meditation,

Breathwork,

More journaling,

Silence,

Animals, lots of animals…

Conversations with people I trust,

And I hired a new coach that has already helped me shift drastically.

The minute I shifted,

Everything shifted.

People around me.

Messages from the past out of the blue.

Private clients who are not yet ready to shift to this next level released themselves,

And a wave of new private clients have showed up,

Who are thanking me profusely because they’re ready to have these conversations on this level.

Finally,

After 5 days of digging deep,

Feeling “off” and unsteady,

I feel like I’m just learning to walk again.

Seeing the world through different eyes,

Trusting the world through a different lens,

Feeling the world through a different vibration.

When you have moments of confusion,

Moments of REALLY?

Moments of ‘why me?’

Moments of ‘why is this happening?’

Moments of this just doesn’t make any sense…

Embrace them.

The world is offering you an opportunity,

For you to expand your consciousness,

To be more,

To do more,

To impact more,

To shift more,

To play more,

To experience more.

Dig into it.

Do the internal work.

Commit to your own evolution,

And question the deep meaning that you are living into during this human experience,

Because if you don’t,

It really is all just one big cosmic joke -

We don’t really know where we came from,

We don’t really know where we are going,

So we may as well make the experience in the middle matter.

You matter.

Your dreams matter.

Your deepest desires matter.

And the world is trying to give ALL of it to you right now.

But the journey never stops.

And doing the work never stops.

Regardless of how “successful” you are in life,

Regardless of what you have “achieved”

Regardless of what you’ve “done” on this planet,

There is always an internal battle as you strive to experience more.

Embrace the experience.

Be okay with feeling the pain.

Be okay with living into the darkness a little.

Be okay with experiencing being wildly human.

Because if we don't experience sadness, anger or hurt,

Then we have no contrasts,

And no reference point of awareness for when we tap into immense joy, gratitude and love.

I see you,

I feel you.

You’ve got this.

Be okay with being human,

Be okay with being wildly human,

Whilst you choose to feel and experience more than ever before.

2017 is going to be magic.

Anyone else feel the shift???

Tag someone below who needs to read this.

Share it if it resonates.

I love you.

And remember,

You absolutely can have it all…

Regan x

No comments :

Post a Comment