Thursday 22 December 2016

I GET TO DO WHAT I LOVE EVERY SINGLE DAY



I GET TO DO WHAT I LOVE EVERY SINGLE DAY 

Some days I really do have to pinch myself.
I'm so insanely grateful each and every day,
That I get to do what I LOVE every single day.
I get to be in my purpose.
I get to be centred in my gifts.
I get to do the things that excite me the most.
I get to really do whatever I want, wherever I want.


And I'm here to tell that you can too.

I remember when I didn't have that luxury!
I was super busy,
Running around left and right,
Always trying to get all the stuff that needed to get done, done,
SO that I could have more time doing the things that I love.

1.5 years ago I started to build a powerful team,
A soulmate team,
A team that is driven by impact and vision,
A team who truly loves what they do,
A team who can also play into their purposes from anywhere in the world with their laptops...

Now we are over 33 team members strong at Regan Hillyer International!

I want to show you how you can do this too,
How you can grow a team of soulmate team members,
With total ease, grace and speed!

I'm running a powerful 2 hour workshop online that is starting soon:
"Building Your Soul Mate Team"

>>> COMMENT BELOW with "I'M IN" if you want all the details on how to register!

We are diving deep into:
-- How to hire dream team members
-- How to lead them with vision
-- How to ensure they don't leave you
-- How to create more and more free time for yourself
-- Figuring out where you start with team building and what are the next steps that you need to take
-- Manifesting the perfect people when you're not sure how to find them
-- The biggest mistakes people make when hiring
-- How to start having soul mate team members for less than $20 a week
-- How to ensure you don't end up wasting your time on managing the team
-- The weekly, monthly and yearly structure you need to have in place to ensure your team is powerful
-- How to build a team that is completely location free so everyone can work from their laptops
-- And much, much more...

You can ask me questions personally live on the training and you will get the recording to use for life!

There is also a private VIP support group and the training is designed in a way where if you can not make it on live, you can go through the recording and then ask me questions directly through the group!

>>> COMMENT BELOW WITH "I'M IN" AND WE'LL SEND YOU ALL THE DETAILS TO REGISTER!

So remember,
You absolutely can have it all...

Regan x

No comments :

Post a Comment