Wednesday 14 December 2016

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, YOU MIGHT JUST GET IT



BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, YOU MIGHT JUST GET IT

Have you ever read someone’s mind and thought the exact same thing as them at the same time?

I believe we were all born physic.

Have you ever thought of someone and then received a text from them instantly?

I believe we were all born connected.

Have you deeply desired something and sure enough, it shows up in your life?

I believe we were all born with the ability to manifest.

Maybe I don’t talk about these crazy beliefs that much…

But I sure do use them and draw from them daily,

To intentionally create the life I desire.

I don’t believe in luck.

I don’t believe in chances.

I don’t believe in strange events.

I do believe in synchronicity.

I do believe that we’re intentionally creating it all.

Whilst at the same time, there is a higher source that we all call different names which we draw from to allow ourselves to be pulled further and further into alignment.

Whenever I teach about manifestation,

Or creating from within,

Be it about money,

Or impact,

Or empire creation,

I don’t really teach anyone anything…

Although I DO show you how to unlearn a few things,

I DO show you how to rewire yourself,

So that you can REMEMBER what you already know,

The things that are within you,

That you were born with.

I have drawn on these beliefs,

To create everything that I have created to date in my life.

Which is why I was confused over the last few days.

A few moments / scenarios / people have shown up in my life recently,

And the moments / scenarios / people had me confused…

Why were these things showing up like this?

This isn’t really want I wanted?

I don’t understand why this is happening?

And I started to feel myself move into frustration, doubt and confusion.

NONE of which are powerful states for manifestation,

As you can imagine!

I am so intentional with everything that I create in my life,

I DID find myself falling into a mindset of

“Maybe this is just some bad luck.”

“Maybe I’m not worthy of what I truly desire.”

“Maybe I’m not ready to receive it.”

And after catching THOSE thoughts,

I chose to snap myself out of it.

THAT mindset definitely wasn’t serving me.

I went back to my journalling,

I went back to going within,

I went back to meditation,

And quickly realised one thing:

What I was receiving in that moment was actually EXACTLY what I had asked for.

The moments had happened.

The scenarios had manifested.

The people had shown up.

But why wasn’t it PERFECT?

Because I wasn’t SPECIFIC!

I stopped at simply calling in what I desire,

And ditched the details.

Details which were actually CRITICALLY important when manifesting these specific things and people.

Then I felt a wave of calm rush over me.

Take it back to basics Regan.

You’ve got this.

Now go and get clear on what you ACTUALLY want,

Across ALL areas of life,

In DETAIL

And once that is locked in,

Release any sense of HOW it is going to manifest,

Take aligned action,

Then let the world deliver what you deeply desire.

The exciting thing about manifestation,

Is that once you understand how to manifest in one area,

You can literally manifest in ALL areas,

As it’s all the same principles and processes!

(Even if you have to CONTINUOUSLY do the work internally as I just shared!)

I ran a full three hour online workshop recently,

On how to manifestation 7 figures or beyond into your life,

Regardless of your age, skill set, or industry.

We covered off:

-- How to rapidly increase your income

-- How to step into the higher version of yourself

-- Your personal manifestation daily routine design

-- Overcoming blocks and limits around money at a high level

-- Stepping into the energy of 7 figure manifestation

-- 7 figure money tracking secrets

-- Shifting unconscious beliefs around money

-- Calling in high level environments

-- How to create 7 figures and beyond in total alignment

-- And much, much more!

This workshop is usually $997USD

If you secure access to the recording right now, it is available for the next 48 hours for just $197USD

There is also an easy payment plan available also!

SECURE YOUR RECORDING AT THE DISCOUNTED RATE HERE NOW:

https://bl326.infusionsoft.com/…/7-Figure-Manifestation-Wor…

Once you have gone through the link,

You get instant access to the training so you can get started right away!!

So remember,

The journey never ends,

You’ve got to CONTINUOUSLY keep doing the work!

But know that you are a lot more powerful than you realise right now!

And of course,

You absolutely can have it all…

Regan x

No comments :

Post a Comment