Monday 13 June 2016

Snap Out of it and Get Into Action!

I hear you. You’re saying you want it ALL. And hey – I’ll be the first to tell you that you CAN have it ALL…

BUT! Right now you won’t. Harsh I know. But I can see you. And I can see how you spend your time. And I can see what you focus on. And I can see the action you take. And right now, with the
current circumstances, you will never achieve your goals and your dreams and your deepest desires. Because you’re a BIG dreamer!

It’s not like your goals are small. And there’s a part of you that KNOWS that you deserve to be more, to have more, to give more…

I have news for you, though. The action that you are taking right now is NEVER going to get you to those end goals, dreams and desires! You can disagree with me, stop reading, turn the TV back on and my point will be proven, or, you can keep reading… I GET that you may have limited time. I GET that you may be building your empire while still in your job I GET that you are busy with your family. I GET….

The list goes on…

HOWEVER, Contrary to popular belief, it’s not how MUCH time you put into building your dreams, it’s the QUALITY of the action that is taken AND it’s how CONSISTENT you are! It would be SO easy for me every day in Bali to decide not to show up. It would be SO easy to decide that the pool was a better option for the day It would be SO easy to tell myself that I had nothing inspiring to say each day. But I don’t buy into the easy. I am CONSISTENT with getting my message out there and building my empire,

every,

single,

day,

without fail!



How are you showing up? When do you choose your “easy” instead of showing up in the world and being consistent? And as I mention in the short video – if you find that being consistent is unsatisfying, unfulfilling and just not enjoyable for you, then chances are you are living WAY out of alignment with who you are and your message to the world. Now don’t get me wrong, don’t mistake being unfulfilled for just being plain lazy and not showing up. There is a difference.

But if you are genuinely not excited by what you are doing every day then please just freaking stop! Stop doing anything you are not aligned with right now, because otherwise you’ll just have to stop in the future and you’ll figure out you wasted years of your life doing things that you don’t actually like doing, which is is stupid! And if you’re one of those people saying “oh but I don’t have a message, no one wants to listen to what I have to say, I’m not very inspiring”, then cut that out too! I’m here to tell you that you DO have a message, in fact, you have hundreds, it’s actually just a matter of figuring out which message you are most aligned with and want to run with. I’m done. You get it. Get aligned. Then take daily CONSISTENT action. And years down the track you’ll be pinching yourself and asking yourself how it compounded and happened so fast. You can thank me later.

And remember, you absolutely CAN have it ALL – if you take consistent daily action!

Regan Hillyer



No comments :

Post a Comment