Monday 13 June 2016

Should You Put Your Real Personality Into Your Brand

This drives me nuts.

It drives me nuts that people even CONSIDER asking this question.

But I hear it so often…

“Regan, should I put my ‘real’ personality into my brand?”

HUH?

I mean seriously.

What else are you going to put in your brand, your fake personality?

But unfortunately, people get caught up on this all, the time.

There are so many stories floating around your head right now – yes, that’s right, I can hear them!



The story of: I’m not professional enough.
The story of: My message isn’t strong enough.
The story of: I don’t know what to say.
The story of: My personalities a bit, well, weird.
The story of: But my real personally won’t make me money.
The story of: I’m just not good enough.

Blah blah BLAH!

And the stories go on and ON!

So let’s get one thing super clear!

UNTIL you decide that your personally is professional enough.
UNTIL you decide that your personally is enough.
UNTIL you decide that your message is strong.
UNTIL you decide that you do know what to say.
UNTIL you decide that your weirdness is your greatness.
UNTIL you decide that your personality WILL make you money.
UNTIL you decide that you are good enough right now,

You will continue to live out of alignment, out of purpose and quite frankly you’ll continue to get the same average results in your life that you’re getting right now.

What if I told you that the world is waiting for you.

The world is waiting for you to STEP UP and OUT and to STAND UP as YOU.

What if I told you that the whole world is looking to YOU to give them permission that actually being themselves is okay?

What if I told you that at the end of the day, all the planning, all the strategies, all the calculations mean absolutely nothing if you aren’t putting your real personality into your brand.

I’m here today to shake you around a little bit – if I haven’t done so already! And to tell you that you are absolutely perfect, just, being, you.

You see, I lived out of alignment for years.

I was trying to do it all right.

And I did okay.

But it felt funny.

It felt funny when the stuff on the outside wasn’t lining up with what’s on the inside.

Now I still thought that I was doing what I love, BUT, I wasn’t 100% in alignment with my message.

In your words, I wasn’t putting my ‘real personality’ into my brand.

In fact, I was doing everything I could to hide it.

So fearful and so concerned about what people would think of me if I was just, well… me!

I was getting results, sure.

But no where near the results that I get now when it comes to money, impact, freedom, growth and contribution.

And for those of you who are reading this and realising that you NEED to choose to step into your greatness as you…

Let me share with you what it feels like when you’re there.

It feels like ease.
It feels like flow.
It feels like gratitude.
It feels like happiness.
It feels like results.

And it actually feels so damn aligned that you have to catch yourself saying,

“Is it meant to be this easy?”

I’ve got news for you.

Yes. Yes it is mean to be this easy.

So enjoy it.

Regan Hillyer




No comments :

Post a Comment