Monday 5 September 2016

IS HOLLYWOOD PUMPING THROUGH YOUR VEINS???


IS HOLLYWOOD PUMPING THROUGH YOUR VEINS???

I’ve always adored Queenstown.
The energy,
The scenery,
The boldness of it,
The rustic environment,
Simply put, it is impressive.


Every time I’m here,
I am drawn to reflect,
To go within,
It’s like mother nature reminds to tap further into gratitude,
And I really call in more of what I am grateful for.

Today was no different.
Looking up at these powerful mountains,
The intuitive download I received was simply this:

You only live once.
Go after the big and bold things that set your heart on fire.
Listen to the nudges,
And if you’re going to play,
Play big.

And in that moment I was snapped right back,
To a couple of weeks ago when I was in Hollywood.

To say that magic happened in Hollywood,
Is the understatement of the century.

I held a powerful event looking over the whole of Hollywood,
And to try and describe what happened that day…
Well,
You just can’t.

Think up levelling,
Think powerful connections,
Think deals being made,
Think mindsets being broken through,
Think breaking through unconscious barriers,
Think environments being up levelled,
Think massively shifting your brand to where it needs to be,
Think showing up and playing the game that you were born to play.
Think everyone showing up from a space of “how can I give”,
Think life long friendships being formed.

Sitting with my team at the end of the evening (at about 3am),
Looking out over the lights of Hollywood,
It really hit me what had just happened,
And now special and how powerful it really was.

I’m so grateful that I had some of my beautiful tribe to share in the experience also,
Because for me,
That’s what it’s all about.
I’m powered by your success,
And there’s nothing that I want more than to have YOU succeed,
As ultimately,
It’s why I do what I do.

So,
Reflecting on this today,
I made a decision.

Hollywood is still pumping through my veins.
It’s calling me.
I’m going back.
And I’m taking 5 beautiful people with me,
To share in the greatness that is on the table.

>>> If you would like to apply to be a part of the upcoming Hollywood VIP Experience,
Designed to accelerate your mindset, your brand and most importantly, your environment,
Then send me a private message ASAP to apply.

There are 5 places,
One has already been secured.

And one thing’s for sure:
Magic WILL happen.

The question is:
Are you ready for Hollywood to pump through your veins?

So remember,
You absolutely CAN have it all,
Regan x

No comments :

Post a Comment