Wednesday 7 September 2016

THANK YOU ASIA!


THANK YOU ASIA!

It's been another successful trip to Asia!

From speaking at Masters of Success in Kuching about how to make money online in anywhere in the world, to meeting in KL with Vishen Lakhiani the founder of Mindvalley, to sitting down with NTU today, a University of Singapore, to map out a plan as to how I can help take their entrepreneurial students to the next level...

I'm feeling blessed, grateful and energized.

There's nothing I adore more than connecting with people who are committed to their passion and their purpose.

It's such a special moment when you ask someone to tell you more about what their true purpose is, to see someone's eyes light up, they talk faster, and you can just FEEL that regardless of circumstances, they will achieve what they set out to accomplish.

With a mission to disrupt the world's version of "normal" and give people permission to become wildly successful, I'm obsessive, I'm relentless and my purpose will always come first.
Not everyone will GET that, but those that do, give me a HELL YES.

Do what sets your heart on fire, life's too short to waste any time on anything that isn't magical.

Regan x


No comments :

Post a Comment