Tuesday 27 September 2016

GET ALL IN, OR GET THE HELL OUT, THERE IS NO HALFWAY


GET ALL IN, OR GET THE HELL OUT, THERE IS NO HALFWAY

Why is it that so many people never actually get what they want?
Why is it that YOU don’t have everything that you want?

I see so many people running around talking.
Saying this,
Saying that,
Promising this,
Promising that,
And then they don’t deliver.

But the sad thing is,
Regardless of the circumstance,
The only person that they are letting down is themselves.
And the only person that you are letting down right now is, you.

Now there is a stack of reasons that people don’t receive everything they desire,
But here’s one of the BIGGEST ones I see these days:

You’re not all the way in.

You’re lying to yourself,
You’re lying to others,
You’re running around telling others that you ARE 100% in.

But really,
You’re not.

But Regan I’m trying,
But Regan it’s hard,
But Regan I’m investing in myself,
But Regan I’m just starting out,
But Regan you don’t understand.

Stop.

I get it.
More than you may know.

There are times where I have done the same thing,
And pretended that I was “all in”.
When really,
I was lying.

But here’s what I know for sure:
The times where I HAVE gone ALL IN,
And I mean,
ALL in,

THAT is when shit shifts,
That is when everything flows,
That is when magic happens,
That is when opportunities appear,
That is when deals are made,
That is when records are broken,
That is when everything shifts to an entirely new level.

So if you KNOW that you’re not completely all in right now,
All in with the future that you KNOW that you deserve,

Then get all in right now,
Or get the hell out.
There is no half way.

If you’re ready to go all in,
Here’s what I suggest you do:

1. MAKEUP YOUR MIND THAT PURPOSE COMES FIRST

Ultimately,
What’s the point of doing something or achieving something or creating something,
If it doesn’t feel amazing,
And if it’s not what you really want at the end of the day.

If you really are ready to go all in with creating the phenomenal future that you know you deserve,
You’re going to have to put purpose first.

Put your purpose first.

And this is easier said than done.

Why are you here?
What is your higher purpose?
What is driving you that is so much bigger than yourself?

THAT.

That stuff needs to come first.

And the actions,
And the choices,
And the decisions that are made,
They ALL need to be in alignment with THAT,
Your purpose.

If you don’t go all in with THAT,
Then nothing is going to shift forward at a rapid speed…

2. STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE

Now that you’ve committed to putting purpose first,
I promise you,
The world will set out to test you,
To see if you’re really serious or not…

Distractions will hit you left,
Right,
And center.

There is power in saying no.
There is power in being selfish with your purpose.
There is power is being strong.
There is power in deciding to not even explain yourself.
There is power in locking in your purpose time after time after TIME.

This is the moment where I see people break,
I see them crumble.
I see them wind up being good instead of great.

In the times where they have a choice,
To do something easy and put their purpose second,
Or to stay strong and put purpose first,
Regardless of what’s going on.

3. WHATEVER YOU’RE DOING, DO IT BIGGER

Whatever success you’ve created in your life,
I commend you,
I applaud you,
I acknowledge you.

But guess what,
I also challenge you.

Whatever you are doing right now,
Go and do it bigger.

That’s right,
There’s always another level,
Always!

Think bigger,
Talk bigger,
Walk bigger,
Act bigger.

Because the bigger YOU push you to be,
The bigger your purpose will grow to be.

And that’s what it all comes back to the right?
Putting your purpose first.

And guess what,
Your purpose is DYING to be bigger.

Listen to it.

You’re going right to the top.
All the way!
If you choose to get all in right now!

P.S - As you may have guessed,
I only work with people who are all in,
People who are committed to putting their purpose first,
Regardless of the time,
Regardless of the money,
Regardless of whether it’s convenient or not,
Regardless of whether or not the moons have aligned!

I only work with people who are already all in,
And ready to accelerate that,
Or people who have just decided to go all in right now.

I currently have one private mentoring slot available that has opened up.
You and me,
One to one,
Taking your life, your business, and your mindset to the next level.

We talk daily,
We strategies daily,
We up level your mindset daily,
And we do whatever it takes,
To elevate you to wherever it is that you need to be right now.

Private mentoring with me is a three-month relationship initially.
Then we continue on after that,
If it is a fit for both of us.

If you know that you are ready to have me in your head daily,
As a partner for you,
As someone who will kick your ass,
But also ensure that you are showing up exactly as you need to be,
Then send me a message right now.

Yes there is an application process,
Yes there is only one place,
Yes, you can get started right away if it’s the right fit for both of us.

Private message me now.

So remember,
You absolutely can have it all.
If you put your purpose first…

Regan x

No comments :

Post a Comment