Saturday 1 October 2016

YOU’RE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK F*CKING STUPID


YOU’RE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK F*CKING STUPID

I’ve been meaning to talk about this over the last few days,
So here it is…

I don’t spend much time on Facebook,
Unless it is interacting directly to the interaction on my content,
Or chatting to my tribe in private client groups.

Every now and again I’ll scan my newsfeed,
And over the last week,
A couple of posts have stuck out for me,
From so called “coaches”,
Where in my opinion,
They are NOT okay…

Being a coach myself,
Obviously, the intension is to add value,
Put incredible offers out there,
And lift your community to higher levels.

BUT,

None of this counts if it is not authentic,
And not coming from a place of integrity.

This is what I saw over the past week:

— Someone promoting a webinar about how to increase your visibility online,
And this person had about 4 likes on his post.
Pretty sure my dad who doesn’t have Facebook, could set up an account and get more visibility than that…

— Someone did a live stream teaching people how to make money online,
And I know for a FACT that although this person is considered successful, their money isn’t made online! They’re just branching into that area now.

— Then! There was someone who was posting about how they can show you how to live location free and a life of financial freedom.
This person is in a 9-5 job and is broke.
The photo lying on the beach on a Saturday doesn’t represent being location free or financial freedom if you have to go back to a job that you hate on Monday…

I mean,
Seriously.

INTEGRITY people.
AUTHENTICITY people.
HONESTY people.

Because you’re doing nothing other than making yourself look ridiculous.

NOW,
I am not at all suggesting that in order to add value to people’s lives you need to have all the answers.
I’m not suggesting you need to be a guru.
I’m not suggesting you need to be at your final “goal”.
I’m not perfect,
My business isn’t perfect,
And my programs aren’t perfect.

But I can promise you this:
I will never,
EVER,
Run or promote ANYTHING that I have not first achieved results in myself,
And I will never pose or create a facade so that it “appears” that I have XYZ result,
When really,
That’s bullshit.

Come to my Be Your Brand Bali Mastermind for example,
I’ll show you exactly how I’ve built a multi-million dollar empire online.
I’ll show you the mindset,
I’ll show you the strategies,
And I’ll show you my business from the inside out so you see that it WORKS.
You’ll also see how YOU can implement everything right away to get results because it’s taught fro a space of RESULTS.

This is just one example of one of my programs,
All of which are created and promoted from a space of authenticity, honesty and truth…

And if you’re just starting out and don’t feel like you have incredible results,
That’s OKAY!
Everyone has to start somewhere.
But start from a space of truth and honesty,
And people will follow you,
For who you are,
Not for how good you are at lying to them…

So to all of the posers:
Keep posing if you choose,
Because you’re only making yourself look stupid,
And eventually, everyone will see through the facade,
If they haven’t already,
And the people who create and coach from a space of truth will be left standing.

Integrity,
Authenticity,
And Truth will WIN.
Every,
Single.
Time.

Regan x

No comments :

Post a Comment