Monday 26 September 2016

WANT A BETTER LIFE? GET BETTER AT PLAYING THE GAME...



WANT A BETTER LIFE? GET BETTER AT PLAYING THE GAME...




Life is one big massive game,

When you think about it.




Do this,

Do that,

Climb a ladder,

Roll a dice,

Pass go,

Collect two hundred,

(Don’t go to jail),

And continue on your merry way.




One of the biggest switches I had around my own money mindset,

Was realising that it was all a game.




Just that simple realisation

(And the action that I took afterwards)

Shifted me from six figures,

To multiple six figures at the time,

And it is the same mindset that has then launched me through to multiple seven figures.




And I remember it all so clearly.

It’s like I became instantly unattached.




Where in the past I was SUPER attached,

Needing money,

Worrying about money,

Thinking about money.




Then the minute I decided to flick the switch,

And realise that it was all a game,

I started to actually play the game.




Here’s what I realised:

How you play games is how you should play life.




Think about this:

If you lose a card game,

Do you sit there,

Stressed out,

Concerned,

Embarrassed,

Worrying about what to do next?




Do you create a story that you must be no good at card games,

So you may as well never play a game of cards ever again in your life?

Do you become fearful of cards?

Fearful of the other players?

Do you sweat?

Do you cry?




NO.

Obviously…




But remember:

How you play games is how you should play life.

What do you do with the card game?

You just jump right back in.

You get going,

And of course,

You set out to win.




Imagine if you applied the same mindset to your business,

To your investments,

To your relationships,

To your health and your fitness?




I promise you,

If you did adopt this exact mindset,

Things will shift for you.




So every day I wake up and I ask myself:

This game of life,

How can I play it better?




The game for me revolves around impact,

It revolves around my message being seen and heard,

It revolves around knowing that people changing their lives because of me.




What does the game revolved around for you?

And how much more of a bigger game could you be playing right now?




P.S I am considering running a 15 Day Intensive.

It is going to be all about WEALTH CREATION from within.

How to play this game of life at a higher level.

How to tap into and create MULTIPLE streams of income,

Not just online,

Although that’s part of it,

But income coming from a range of different sources.




If you have different streams of income coming through one business,

Then to me,

That’s one income stream,

It’s also a dangerous game to play,

Because you’re not diversifying.




This 15 Day Intensive is for people who are serious about creating a LARGE amount of wealth,

It’s for people who are truly ready to step up and play at another level,

And it’s for people who believe that it ALL starts with in.

It’s for people wanting to tap into a higher level of trust,

A higher level of flow,

And who want to be mentored by me privately on exactly how to do this and achieve massive results.




I’ll be breaking down the inner work every day for 15 days,

That I do on a consistent daily basis,

To build out multiple streams of income,

Build generational wealth,

Whilst creating a bigger impact in the world.




SO!

Should I run the 15 Day Intensive?

Who wants to come and play the game?




Comment below with “I want to play the game!”

And you’ll be sent the details in a private message.




So remember,

You absolutely can have it all,

If you understand how to play the game.




Regan x






No comments :

Post a Comment