Thursday 8 June 2017

SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO BURN YOUR OWN BRIDGES TO STOP YOURSELF FROM CROSSING THEM AGAIN



SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO BURN YOUR OWN BRIDGES TO STOP YOURSELF FROM CROSSING THEM AGAIN

I burn the need to feel wanted
I choose to want myself more than anyone ever has


I burn the need to feel validated
I choose to give myself all the validation I require

I burn the need to feel accepted
I choose to accept myself exactly for who I am

I burn the need to be seen
I choose see myself and honour myself exactly for who I am

I burn the need to feel loved
I choose to love myself more than anyone has ever loved before

I choose to burn it
I burn it all
Right now.

And as my ego melts away
I’m left there standing naked,
Draped in nothing other than my soul.

Vulnerable and exposed for the whole world to see,
For the whole world to judge,
For the whole world to talk about.

But none of it matters.

Because this soul is centred in purpose,
This soul is centred in truth,
This soul knows that it is here for a reason much bigger than itself.

And so it is…

That’s what I choose to burn today,
What are you choosing to burn?

I’d love to hear where you’re at.

Comment below.

I love you,

And remember,
You absolutely can have it all…

Regan x

No comments :

Post a Comment