Tuesday 13 June 2017

Creating a Morning Ritual for Abundance

What if you could be attracting more abundance in your life?
I don’t just mean financially.

I mean all areas of your life: abundance in time, energy, impact, health​.
I mean, imagine what your days would look like if all areas of your life were flowing:
What if an INTENTIONAL morning ritual was the thing that set you up for ultimate success in your day…and in your LIFE?

Maybe you’re thinking, Yeah, tried that already, Regan–didn’t work for me. I don’t have time to sit and go deep into mindset work for hours each day.

I totally get it.

I spent years of my life diving deep into mindset work, tapping into the best ideas out there. Believe me, it can be really overwhelming. There’s LITERALLY so many different tools and full-on strategies out there.
There’s affirmations, meditation, journaling and visualization, just as a start.

It can feel a little bit like, Where the hell do I start with this? How do I find time to do this?
And how do I know which rituals are right for ME?

The thing is, no one person is the same as anyone else. What benefits me, or someone else may not benefit you.
Sometimes a morning ritual just clicks. You feel it. Deep down, you know it’s working. You feel energized, you actually look forward to the morning. You feel like waking up is making you a better YOU. Because, let’s get real here, if you have a personalized morning ritual that WORKS, you’re intentionally setting yourself up for the ultimate success you’re destined for.

I know for sure, there are specific things you can be doing right now, that will uplevel your FLOW, and it’s
based on how you’re wired.

I mean, you have that stack of things you know you COULD be doing, or SHOULD be doing, but really, they’re
not your ultimate strategies. Those things are not driving you to accelerate your success in your business, your
health, in your life.

You know why? Because success isn’t built that way. Abundance means you don’t have to force yourself to get
up and go after your dreams. Abundance means you literally feel gratitude for all you have in your life, and a
HUGE part of that is flow. That’s why it’s really, truly important to tailor your morning ritual to whatever taps into that awesome, unique part of YOU.

I want to talk about how to really RAPIDLY accelerate​ your results by setting up an amazing morning routine.
You don’t have to sit there for hours and hours.

This is about doing it in a way where it doesn’t consume your entire day. You’ve got shit to do–you’re out there
saving the world! What I’m interested in is you generating FAST results in your mindset and fast results in your
life.

Get in touch if you’d like to tap into your BEST morning yet. Let me show you everything I’ve learned about
bringing abundance into your life. This isn’t something you have to do alone. By setting your day up in a
particular way, using the right tools for you, we can create a ritual that is going to benefit you and lead you into your flow.

I promise.

You can ABSOLUTELY have it all!

 

The post Creating a Morning Ritual for Abundance appeared first on Regan Hillyer.

No comments :

Post a Comment