Friday 30 June 2017

ARTISTS WILL BE ARTISTS!

🎤 ARTISTS WILL BE ARTISTS! 🎤

I just sat down and reviewed the latest episode of Regan Hillyer TV...

This is quite possibly my FAVOURITE episode so far!!!

My girl LaKeisha Michelle and I take you behind the scenes of the production of our music video we were filming for a song we wrote together in Barcelona!

We were hanging out in Barcelona recently and as artists, we couldn't HELP but eat sushi, drink wine, speak some truths and CREATE!

The song is all about artists surrendering to their art and their truth and I'm BEYOND excited to unleash it to the world!!!

Who's excited to see the behind the scenes #RHTV episode AND then of course see the full music video and song when they're released???!

#cantwaittoshowyou #reganhillyertv #bestepisodeyet

No comments :

Post a Comment