Tuesday 6 June 2017

I’VE BEEN HIDING MAGIC FROM YOU ✨

 I’VE BEEN HIDING MAGIC FROM YOU ✨


I’ve been hiding magic from you.
I’ve been hiding soul work from you.
I’ve been hiding love from you.

And that’s not fair…

Although - some of you may have put two and two together…

At the start of this year,
I connected with this beautiful soul Juan Pablo Barahona in Costa Rica,
We went deep,
And have spent literally nearly every day together since then.

Last year was tumultuous for me,
To say the least!

However I am extremely grateful for all the lessons,
The breakthroughs,
The amazing moments,
And the incredible people,
Knowing it is all perfect.

I spent the last part of 2016 doing deep work,
Completely focused on me,
Loving myself,
Healing myself,
Getting extremely clear on what I am calling in,
Then calling it in.

From the first time we connected,
JuanPa was nothing but strong, centred in sacred masculine and completely clear on the vision we held together.

To be honest with you,
I wasn’t.

I was submerged in fear,
Wrapped up in stories,
And terrified to my core that I was going to repeat old patterns.

“It’s too soon…”
“What if the bliss wears off and it’s not what it seems…”
“What if I’m not ready for this, I don’t want to screw it up…”

So I convinced myself that no this relationship wasn’t right,
No it wasn’t the right time,
And no it wasn’t what I needed.

(Thank you JuanPa for being so patient with me!)

The more time that I spent with JuanPa,
I felt myself slowly melting into him,
And was unable to deny the truth of what was flowing through us.

JuanPa - thank you for being so centred,
So strong,
So focused,
And for truly allowing me to walk my own path on this journey,
Allowing me to choose what is in my heart every day,
From a space of listening to my heart,
And not from a space of pressure or obligation.

If you had not been so strong and centred as a man,
I absolutely would have continued to run the opposite way…

Over the past three months,
I feel like we’ve both done lifetimes of work.

The breakthroughs for me around relationship have been absolutely life changing,
And I wanted to share some things with you.

For those of you who know me,
Follow me,
Work closely with me,
You’ll know that I’m ALL about doing the work.

You’ll know that I’m OBSESSED with elevating my life to the next level,
Living in every area at the highest place possible,
And truly evolving as consciously and as rapidly as possible.

The past three months have been some of THE most powerful,
Transformational months of my whole life.
I have been challenged,
Pushed,
Pulled,
I have fallen down,
And risen up,
And done some of THE deepest work I have every done in my life.

There is NO way that I would be doing this level of work in my life,
If it wasn’t for this sacred relationship that JuanPa and I have manifested.

It hit me a couple of months ago,
That I have never truly looked at relationship as a TOOL to massively accelerate your growth.

And not just a tool,
I would say it is THE most powerful tool that once could use to accelerate their growth.

Something magical happens when two people come together,
Who are both doing the work,
Who are both committed to their own evolution,
Who are deeply committed to nurturing the crystal of the vision that they create by joining forces.

And believe me,
Although the love is soul level deep,
There have been huge times of challenge already,
But from a beautiful space,
Where something is awakened,
And we then have the opportunity to look within OURSELVES,
For what needs to be healed.
As apposed to pointing finger and blaming the other person,
For doing, being or saying something that you don’t consider right…

For those of you who are wanting to manifest conscious love like this,
Know that it is possible.
Continue to do the work within yourself,
And get super clear on the kind of relationship you want to call in.

Deep love is possible.
Calling in your soulmate is possible.
Traveling the world drinking coconuts with your best friend is possible.
Choosing each other every day instead of living from rules and obligation is possible.
Co-creating a powerful vision that you know is changing the world is your lover is possible.
Doing the work and having things come up and then be resolved within the space of a sacred relationship is possible.
Fully surrendering to sacred masculine is possible.
Fully surrendering to sacred feminine is possible.
Living life every single day in bliss is possible.
Having the most beautiful mirror beside you every single day is possible.
Choosing love in every moment is possible.
Having someone to hold you and love you through the challenging moments is possible.
Holding someone you deeply love through their challenging moments is also possible.
Allowing spirit to knock on your door and manifest through a sacred relationship is absolutely possible.

However it is all a choice.

I believe you can have it all.
If you’re looking for a sign to give you permission then this is it.

JuanPa I love you.
Thank you for being such a beautiful reflection.
There are no words to describe the essence of who you are and what we have.
This post only scratches the surface.

To everyone reading this,
No more hiding the magic from you..
It’s time,
And you’re going to be shown all of it.
Come with us on this blissful journey,
There’s more than enough love to go around…

I love you,
And remember,
You absolutely can have it all,
Including a sacred relationship…

Regan x

No comments :

Post a Comment