Monday 5 June 2017

❌ I'M CANCELLING ALL OF MY FUTURE BE YOUR BRAND MASTERMINDS!!!! ❌


I'M CANCELLING ALL OF MY FUTURE BE YOUR BRAND MASTERMINDS!!!!
Okay -- you may think I'm completely nuts or crazy after reading this.

However...

Last year I ran twelve 3 Day Be Your Brand Masterminds.
TWELVE!

Why?

Because they work.
Because they get people amazing results.
Because they would fill automatically without me doing anything because so many people were raving about them.
Because they were easy.
And because they were super fun for me.

For many entrepreneurs,
They would look in and think,

"Wow, Regan, you've got this sorted.
One revenue stream in your business,
That brings in just under a million dollars a year,
All by itself,
That flows with ease and grace,
Where people are getting powerful results."

Well I have some news for you:

I'm cancelling ALL future Be Your Brand masterminds.

The ones in Bali,
The one in Europe,
The ones in the USA,
And other locations we had planned.

They're ALL going.

Deleted.

Goodbye.

The very last mastermind will be in Bali in July this year.

Then,
That's IT.

WHY???

You might ask...

And I get it.
Any business strategist,
Or "normal" business coach,
Would tell me at this point in time that I'm completely insane.

Let me answer the "why" for you:

1. ALIGNMENT WINS EVERY TIME

That's right.
Every time.
Alignment wins.
Even if it's not logical.
Even if it doesn't make sense.
Even if it means taking a financial hit.

You MUST listen to alignment.

Now don't get me wrong,
I LOVE running these masterminds.
They're bliss for me,
People change their lives and their businesses at these events.

However when I ask myself,
Are these masterminds still in ALIGNMENT for me to be running?

The gut feeling,
Deep in the pit of my stomach is:

No.

So alignment wins.
Plain and simple,
EVEN if it doesn't make sense.

I'm choosing to listen.

2. YOU NEED TO BREAK YOUR BUSINESS FOR IT TO RAPIDLY GROW

A mentor of mine recently asked me,
"Regan, what are you BREAKING in your business so you can shift and grow?
What are you stopping,
Destroying,
Deconstructing,
To open up space for change and evolution?"

Now this mentor of mine plays with billions with a B,
So obviously I was listening.

Sadly at the time,
The answer in response to her question was,
"Not much..."

She looked at me with love,
But also with a gaze of,
"Well, what are you going to do about this...?"

And so here it is,
Cheers to breaking this business a little bit more so we can grow and serve at a higher level...

3. THE SECRET TO RECEIVING MORE IS TO RELEASE MORE

Stay with me,
Because this is THE biggest lesson when it comes to opening up more abundance in your life...

The secret to receiving more,
More money,
More change,
More ideas,
More impact,
More clients,
More fun,
More ALL OF IT,
Is to RELEASE what you are currently attached to receiving!

Sounds nuts right?

It is.

And that's why so many people DON'T do this.

They cling onto something that is working to some degree in their life and their business,
Out of pure fear,
That if they take it away,
They will fail,
And their abundance won't expand.

THAT ITSELF is a fear and scarcity based mindset,
So,
If you choose to RELEASE from a space of expansion NOT fear,
Then OBVIOUSLY more is going to flow to you.

Tenfold.

Release
Release
Release,

To expand into more.

EVEN,
Once again,
If it doesn't make sense...

I'm excited for the rest of the year.
I'm excited to call in the new.
I'm excited to expanding into the next level of impact.

I'm also excited to rock out THE last Be Your Brand mastermind in Bali.

Three days of going deep,
Developing,
Launching and
Accelerating your powerful brand and your vision.

If you are an artist,
A leader,
A creator,
Someone who knows that they were put here to change the world,

Then please,
Get yourself in the room.

There are two places left.

>>> SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE ASAP FOR FURTHER DETAILS...

AND...
THIS
IS
IT!

See you in Bali.

Cheers to releasing and breaking :)

And remember,
You absolutely can have it all...

I love you,

Regan x

No comments :

Post a Comment