Friday 6 January 2017

SHIFTING INTO NEW LEVELS OF IMPACT AND ABUNDANCE


SHIFTING INTO NEW LEVELS OF IMPACT AND ABUNDANCE

You are so ridiculously powerful,
And you know it.
You’re kept up at night thinking of possibilities,
And you wake up early excited about what is to come.

It’s like the desire for impact keeps pulsating through you,
Vibrating with you,
At every level.
At a conscious level,
At an unconscious level,
At an emotional level,
At a spiritual level,
At a soul level.

And here’s the biggest thing:
You already KNOW the secret.

You KNOW that if you truly desire to manifest the impact you were born for,
Then ultimately you have to become that version of you,
Where the results show up automatically.

You’re pulled by your heartstrings towards your big vision,
And the fear of dying without having truly satisfied your soul’s purpose also helps you to continue to run.

Sometimes it feels like the world is on your shoulders,
But hey,
Guess what?
It kind of is.

The world is waiting on you.
The world needs you as a leader.
The world needs you as a change maker.
The world needs you to live into the impact that you were born to create.

But as you continue to ground yourself,
As you continue to step up,
As you continue to do the work,
The vision become clearer and clearer,
And your strides get bigger and bigger
As you notice your energy expands and expands.

Then you realise that there is a next level,
Beyond becoming the version of you that automatically manifests the vision.

You learn to listen.
You learn to tune in.
You learn to trust.
You learn to satisfy your soul.
You learn to satisfy your soul at the deepest level,
Giving it everything that it desires in the moment,
And then some more.

And you notice that the shift is instant this time.
It’s like the world LITERALLY shifts around you,
To satisfy your deepest desires.
Manifestation is at a high,
Belief is unwavering,
And your soul is satisfied.

When you truly learn to satisfy your soul,
And dive further and further and further into alignment,
You realise that abundance is another default result.

Abundance in every form.
Choices.
Options.
Impact.
Money.
People.
Opportunities.
Love.
All of it.

And as you bathe in the abundance,
You take the next step of locking it in,
Getting the abundance into your body,
Because you know that if you don’t,
It will just be a state of euphoria,
That is soon to pass.

But you can’t have that.
You know that you need to lock this abundance in,
On a deep soul level,
In order to drastically increase your impact.

Then you go deeper again,
And again,
And again,
As you continue to evolve and evolve and evolve,
All whilst the world is simply saying:
Thank you.
Thank you for showing up.
Thank you for trusting.
Thank you for choosing flow.
Thank you for surrendering.
Thank you for acting in spite of fear.
Thank you for choosing your highest joy.
Thank you for serving your soul.
All so that you can impact and shift this world on a greater level.

Over the past week,
I’ve dived deep into my soul,
And it has literally been shift after shift after shift after shift.
A lot of this work has felt uncomfortable,
Challenging,
Heavy,
Big,
And a little bit scary.
But I committed to my soul,
Regardless.
And I committed to impact,
Regardless.
And I committed to abundance,
Regardless.

I have made new commitments to myself.
I have released the old - spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically.
I have stepped into a new capacity to receive abundance.
I have deepened my relationship with myself.
I have deepened soulmate relationships.
I have shown the world exactly where I desire to shift to.
I have called in the next level of impact.
It is done.

I’ve been sitting here today,
Designing the next training for everyone who is a part of the 12 Month Millionaire Mastermind.
In this group there are artists, leaders, entrepreneurs, change agents, creators, visionaries and people with a big message that they know that they’re born to impact the world with.
Everyone in this mastermind is committed to heightened levels of abundance in every way possible.
They’re also super committed and are digging deep into doing the work required to shift into a place where their life is barely recognisable.

In the next training in the mastermind,
I’ll be digging deep into how to shift to new levels of abundance,
Simply by serving your SOUL.

I’ll be sharing exactly how I have done this over the last few years,
To not only create a huge amount of financial abundance,
But abundance in every sense of the word.

If you would like to find out how to apply to be a part of the mastermind,
Then send me a private message ASAP,
And let me know:
“Regan I’m ready to accelerate my impact”
And we can chat about whether it is right for you.

If you’re ready to play at this level,
Impact at this level.
And receive at this level,
You already know…

So remember,
You absolutely can have it all,
If you commit to serving your soul.

No comments :

Post a Comment