Wednesday 18 January 2017

GET OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY AND DANCE LIKE YOU WERE BORN TO DANCE



GET OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY AND DANCE LIKE YOU WERE BORN TO DANCE

Quit playing small.
The world needs you to step up.

Even if you’re happy with what you have.
Even if you don’t yearn for more.
Even if you’re comfortable,
Stop being so damn selfish.

Playing big is a choice.
But when are you going to realise that this choice isn’t really about you?

The world needs you to play big,
Now,
More than ever.

The world is looking to you as a leader,
To step up and lead,
Just as you were born to do.

But you keep getting in your own way.

You keep dancing between different mindsets,
Many of which keep holding you back.

Am I good enough?
Is that too much?
Do I deserve to do that?
Why me?
What if I’m not meant to do this?
What will other people think?
Is that too much money?
Will too many people rely on me?
What if it all gets to much?
What if I screw it all up?

What if you do nothing and stay exactly where you are?
Oh,
That’s a GREAT idea.

Just stay,
Like 99.9% of people do,
In your comfy little comfort zone,
Where it’s safe and warm,
And you don’t have to worry about growing.

But know on the other side of that zone,
There are leaders,
There are warriors,
There are gods and goddess,
There are creators,
There are kings and queens,
There are visionaries,
That are FIGHTING,
Each and every single day,
Not just for their vision,
But for OUR vision.

Because they know that they were put here to lift the world up,
To create change,
And the leave the world a better place than when they found it.

And I get it,
For everyone fighting right now,
Fighting for truth, purpose and change,
It’s not easy,
In fact it can take sweat, blood and tears.

And the work is daily.
Daily inner work,
Conditioning yourself to succeed,
Conditioning yourself to be more,
So that you can do more,
So that you can create more change.

I get it.
I see you.
I honour you.
I respect you.
And I am here to support you.

I want to lift you up.

To all the fighters out there right now,
To everyone committed to changing their reality,
To all of the gods and goddesses who refuse to sit in their comfort zone,
I’m talking to you.

I am running a 5 Week Success Mindset Intensive,
Which is all about helping you shift your external reality,
By shifting what is within you.

We are going deep into the inner work,
Over the 5 weeks we are digging deep into...
-- How to design your own success mindset ritual
-- How to get into alignment and then go deeper
-- How to move past all of your blocks and limits
-- How to take massive authentic action
-- How to accelerate your external results
-- How to manifest at a deep level
-- How to call in accelerated levels of abundance
And much, much more…

>>> If you know that you are ready to shift to the next level,
Comment below with “I”M READY”
And we will send you a message and let you know how to apply.

You were put here to dance baby,
And deep down you KNOW how you are meant to be dancing right now.
It’s time to get out of your own way and truly shine…

And remember,
You absolutely can have it all…

Regan x

No comments :

Post a Comment