Friday 6 January 2017

I CALL BACK MY POWER [Releasing 2016]



I CALL BACK MY POWER [Releasing 2016]

It’s been amazing seeing everyone’s “new year” posts pop up,

And there’s certainly a theme going on in regards to releasing 2016 and calling in 2017 with strong intentions.

I truly believe that you can’t call in the new,

Until you have released all that doesn’t serve you,

Because otherwise,

There simply is no new space for the new.

A few people saw my New Years Eve snap chats last night,

And asked what was I doing,

And why was I burning paper!

So I thought I’d dive deep and share…

I have some really big and exciting things that I am calling in this year,

And again,

I knew that it just would not be possible,

Unless I completely cleared the old,

And created the space for everything to flow.

A big part of calling in these big and exciting things,

Is truly stepping into becoming the version of myself,

That automatically manifests what I needly desire.

When digging deep into who I need to become,

It became apparent that personally,

I needed to consciously, unconsciously and superconsciously claim some of my power back,

Power that I’d chosen to relinquish to certain events and people in the past.

So part of what I was doing on New Years Eve,

(Before the champagne!)

Was taking a good hard look at specially where I had giving my power away,

Deciding to claim that back,

So I can step into an even more powerful and even more aware version of myself this year.

I wrote out specially where I had chosen to give my power away in the past, on a piece of paper,

I then burned the paper after I chose to call it all back.

Here’s a vulnerable share as to what was on my piece of paper that I was releasing and calling back:

-- I call back my power from men I have allowed to abuse me

-- I call back my power from all the times I decided not to put alignment first

-- I call back my power from the people who told me I should have different priorities in life

-- I call back my power from all the times I have decided to tread lightly in this world

-- I call back my power from the times that I wasn’t honest about what I really wanted

-- I call back my power from all the times I have not owned my beauty as a woman

-- I call back my power from the times that I numbed myself from truly feeling all emotions

-- I call back my power from all the times that I chose to feel not good enough

-- I call back my power from the people who have judged me, including myself

-- I call back my power from all the times that I was told that I deserved to be treated in a way that wasn’t healthy

-- I call back my power from the men who have not truly valued me because i wasn’t truly valuing myself

-- I call back my power from the times where I excused behaviour that isn’t acceptable

-- I call back my power from times that I decided to not feel good enough as a child

-- I call back my power from all the times that I have chosen not to speak up out of fear of upsetting someone

-- I call back my power from all the times that I’ve walked into a room and felt like I don’t belong or don’t fit in

-- I call back my power from all the times that I’ve been blamed for other people’s decisions or choices

-- I call back my power from all the times that I have chosen to make other people’s problems my responsibility to fix

I call back my power.

I call back my power.

I call back my power.

It felt pretty good burning all of that! ;)

I encourage you to take a look and simply ask yourself,

Where in the past have I given my power away?

You can claim it back at any time.

And if you are looking to call in different results in 2017,

Then growing, doing the work and looking this stuff in the eye,

Is simply a non-negotiable.

>>> Have you registered for the 5 Day New Years Challenge yet?

5 days of digging deep into the internal work,

So that you can manifest what you deeply desire in 2017,

With trust, ease, flow and rapid speed!

I’m running the challenge for free!

We start tomorrow!

Secure your place here >>>

http://www.reganhillyer.com/newyear

Then comment on this post,

I'd love to hear from you -

How are you choosing to call your power back in 2017?

What are you choosing to call back specifically?

So remember,

Yes,

You absolutely can have it all…

Regan x

No comments :

Post a Comment