Tuesday 14 March 2017

OBSESSED? PASSIONATE? SHINING TOO BRIGHT? POSSESSED? DON’T FIT IN?



OBSESSED? PASSIONATE? SHINING TOO BRIGHT? POSSESSED? DON’T FIT IN? - Read This…
I talk a lot about ease,
And flow,
And following your bliss.
But now it’s time for some real talk…
It’s impossible to create the big results in your life,
If you’re not willing to do whatever it takes,
No matter what.
From such a young age,
I was obsessed with successful people.
I kept saying to myself:
Surely the people who have created such amazing lives for themselves,
Surely they’re not the “chosen ones”,
Surely living a life on your terms isn’t just for some people,
While some people are destined to suffer and struggle?
I soon realised that we are all intentionally creating our reality,
And I also noticed that there a few things that separated these successful people apart from anyone else I knew…
Before I dig into this,
Lets get this clear:
This is not just about creating financial success,
Although all of these points stand true across the board.
For me,
I was measuring success across ALL areas of life,
And noticing how the people that I were so curious about,
Seemed to be living at a high level across ALL areas,
In ways that served their souls,
In ways that it was evident that they were living life completely on their terms.
Personally,
For me I’m not interested in how successful you are financially,
If your health is in a terrible place,
And your relationships are unhealthy,
And you float around completely disconnected in the world.
For me,
It’s about having it ALL across the board,
Completely on your terms,
And of course,
Knowing that you can have it all at once.
Here’s what I learned from continuously studying highly successful people over the years:
1. SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ARE OBSESSED
And I don’t say this lightly.
Successful people who know that they are obsessors raise your hands proudly!
There is a fire that burns deeps within successful people,
That is impossible to put out until the have reached their goal.
But here’s the crazy thing,
Most extremely high level people know that their IS no end point,
It’s all a continual journey,
So guess what?
They’re CONTINUALLY obsessed!
Sure - the focus point may vary slightly,
But find me a successful person out there,
Who is not currently completely obsessed about creating MORE success in their life,
In whatever way it looks like for them in the moment.
This is why people who don’t get this,
Struggle with high achievers, with leaders, with visionaries, with people creating massive change in their world.
The people who don’t get this will tell them to:
Calm down.
Get some balance in their life.
Enjoy the moment more.
Sometime they’ll attempt to make them feel bad for their obsession,
They may tell them (often) that they are self obsessed,
Or “all about” whatever it is that they’re obsessing over.
All of these digs and stabs are simply acts to pull you back into your comfort zone,
To make you dim your light a little bit,
Because they can’t handle how bright you’re shining.
Excuse me,
Go and put on your f*king shades if you can’t handle the brightness please!

2 SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ARE ALL POSSESSED BY SOMETHING SO MUCH BIGGER THAN THEMSELVES
If you know what I mean you’ll COMPLETELY get this.
The core of the obsession?
It’s not even you.
It’s flowing through you.
It’s actually like you are possessed sometimes - of course in a beautiful and magical way!
You know that the fire driving the obsession is not even about you,
It’s about the change you’re creating.
It’s the world flowing through you.
It goes so much deeper than achieving a goal,
Or ticking something off a list,
Or achieving something for the sake of it.
It goes beyond you,
Your dreams,
Your desires.
You’re pushed,
You’re pulled,
And the WORST thing is,
If you ignore the force trying to flow you,
That’s when everything is pulled out of alignment.
If you try to fit in,
If you try to act normal,
If you try and not be “so obsessed”
Your soul starts to die.
You are left feeling empty,
Sad,
Unsatisfied,
And quite frankly,
You’re not very nice to be around and you know it.
Successful people learn over time,
That it is SO much more uncomfortable being out of alignment with the force that is driving their obsession,
Than it is to try and fit in and not be so obsessed…
Over the years,
One of the biggest, most powerful things I have learned to do is to LISTEN.
I have become OBEDIENT.
When spirit knocks on my soul,
I STOP,
I LISTEN,
I SURRENDER,
I CHOOSE TO BE OBEDIENT,
Then I get obsessed with bringing whatever that call is to life.
Can’t handle the obsession?
Easy,
Move out of the way please…

3. SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ARE ALL COMMITTED TO DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES TO FUEL THE FIRE THAT IS DRIING THE OBSESSION
When I say whatever it takes,
I mean whatever it takes.
Remember the word I used - obsession - ?
I used the word OBSESSION,
Not “interested in something”.
This is the core thing that separates the good from the great.
It separates the talented from the global influencers.
It separates the athletes from the olympic athletes,
It separates the musicians from the musicians that are on stage.
It separates the wealthy from the super wealthy.
It separates the multi-millionaires from the billionaires.
It separates the people with a voice from the people who are using their voice in the world.
And the question to ask yourself is simple:
Are you interested, or are you obsessed?
If the TRUTH is,
That you are OBSESSED with creating a life completely on your terms,
Then commitment will need to back that up.
Let me make this crystal clear for you:
Commitment is not hiding because you don’t feel like showing up.
Commitment is not putting something off because you’ve got other stuff going on,
Commitment is not pushing something out because you can’t get yourself in the zone to deliver.
Commitment is not putting other people’s needs before your obsession.
Commitment is not caring about what other people think and being influenced by it.
Commitment is not being in a low vibe frequency so you don’t attract the right people and opportunities around you.
Commitment is not buying into a poor me story that nothing is going your way right now.
Commitment is not telling yourself that it has to be hard and difficult.
Commitment is not ignoring your internal limiting beliefs that you know are holding you back.
Commitment is not honouring the smaller version of yourself that is much more comfortable hiding out in their comfort zone where it is safe.
And this is where I really take my hat off to ALL of you obsessors,
Who are obsessed with honouring their truth
AND are fully committed to you.
I see you.
And I know that it takes WORK to stay committed to the obsession.
You need to choose it and reaffirm it and call it in every year,
Every month,
Every week,
Every day,
And some days,
Every breath.
I KNOW all of the things that come firing at you,
To test to you,
To see if you really ARE rock solid in your committed obsession,
And I know how much strength it takes to stand strong during those times.
Committed obsessors changing the world,
I stand with you…

Want to know the coolest secret of all?
I started off talking about ease,
And flow,
And bliss.
Here’s the secret:
When you are truly living a life of purpose,
A life of surrendering to spirit,
A life of choosing your truth,
A life of impact,
A life that is committed to something so much bigger than yourself,
And when THAT is in FULL alignment?
That IS your bliss.
So all the obsession,
All the work,
All the commitment,
Is actually pure BLISS.
99% of people will never get this.
And that’s okay.
All of my committed obsessors who are living into their bliss daily,
Raise your hands.
Stand out.
Shine bright.
Commit to your obsession.
Commit to your bliss.
The world needs more of us.
P.S I am running a training that is PERFECT for committed obsessors,
You need to be on it.
I ran this training last week,
And there were so many people who couldn’t make it,
I decided to run it one more time.
It will be live.
It will be free.
It will be life changing.
On this call I am digging deep into empire creation.
Talking about how YOU can make a bigger impact in this world,
By diving deep into the powerful stuff inside of you.
I will be going into how to unleash your message that you’re born to share with the world,
Then how to grow a powerful brand around that.
How to go big with this,
Taking you from idea to impact,
Whilst creating the life on your terms that you truly desire.
It will be jam packed with value,
And yes I talk fast so you’ll need to keep up!
>>> If you are serious about being on the training,
And would like to access the free call,
Comment below with “I’M A COMMITTED OBSESSOR”
And we’ll get all the details out to you.
So remember,
You beautiful committed obsessor,
Stay obsessed,
And of course,
You absolutely can have it all,
On your terms.
And you can have it all at once.
See you on the training.
I love you,
Regan x

No comments :

Post a Comment