Wednesday 22 March 2017

Choose to be Flexible for Success

A little while ago, I had this realization…

I was building my business, helping people disrupt their own realities and reach for their dreams, and even though I was doing work I completely believed in and was having success, I had to be brave enough to admit that I wasn’t totally, totally happy. I was 1% out of alignment.

at home business

But that was enough.

You see, I’d created this business model that WORKED, but it was capped. I could only impact a certain amount of people, and I had to do it by being in a certain place. I wanted to TRAVEL, see the world, meet awesome people, and CONNECT…and that’s when I started asking myself the deeper questions. And you know what?

That’s when I changed my business model.

Now I travel the world for conferences and speaking engagements, I reach clients through my laptop, and I have a massive tribe-family of amazing people on social media.

I changed myself so I could get back into alignment with my deepest goals. I did it by asking the hard questions, like What are my blocks? and How can I let them go?

You see, we totally surround ourselves with loads of beliefs, and those beliefs can lift us up to the next level, or they can hold us back. As humans, we’re ever evolving, and we shift… and we grow…and we change… and we have different beliefs. We learn different things, and we relearn lessons we thought we already knew!

We’re always changing and growing and evolving. So it would make no sense if we fixed our mindset and fixed our goals into this ONE place and expected them to stay the same for the REST OF OUR LIVES.

You have to be brave enough to trust yourself, to do something that other people don’t expect you to do.

You have to be bold enough to realize that beliefs are just thoughts, and that YOU get to choose what you think. That’s when you start respecting your intuition and start listening to that voice inside you that made you start this journey in the first place. I mean, how else are you going to live into the BEST VERSION of YOU, right??

Yes, you go through ups and downs when you build your business. You learn loads, and you keep on learning loads of hard lessons. But here’s what I’ve learned: Flexible people are the most successful people.

Whatever reason for things…whatever happens in your life, it all comes down to how you choose to react to it. Because life is an organic process. You hit plateaus, road bumps; life throws you up and down. If you lock yourself into something that limits your thinking even a little bit–

Even the tiniest, little bit–

it will limit your future.

Success, finding what you’re passionate about and making it work for you, is about being FLEXIBLE to choose how you respond to things. Things that bring you the results that you like; the results that serve you. Because, ultimately, everything comes back to the level of impact that you’re having on the world.

Successful people listen to their intuition, and they trust that the answers they have are the best answers out there…until better ones present themselves.

And then they change.

You can change, too.

Just stay flexible and be mindful of your beliefs…

Do that and take ACTION, and you can have it ALL.

 

The post Choose to be Flexible for Success appeared first on Regan Hillyer.

No comments :

Post a Comment