Sunday 12 February 2017

I QUIETLY WHISPERED TO MYSELF: KEEP GOING, BLISS IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS



I QUIETLY WHISPERED TO MYSELF: KEEP GOING, BLISS IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS

I’m so blissed out right now it’s ridiculous.
And by ridiculous, I mean ridiculously amazing.

Last year was a somewhat crazy year for me,
As I know it was for many others also.
There was a lot of growth,
A lot of breakthroughs,
A lot of incredible moments.

But for me there was also a lot of darkness,
A lot of lessons,
A lot of release,
And many moments where I was given the opportunity to make some new choices.

New choices around my self worth.
New choices around my commitment to purpose and alignment.
New choices around what I no longer tolerated in my life.
New choices around how I choose to be treated.
New choices around giving and receiving love.
New choices around creating the life that I deeply desire.

There were moments last year where I chose to live into feeling empty,
Scared,
Alone,
And a little bit lost.
Even though on the outside,
As most of my reality was ticking along nicely,
There was a lot going on under the surface that needed to be seen, heard, experienced and released.

Through all of the madness,
I kept quietly whispering to myself:
Keep going, bliss is on the other side of this.

I made a commitment to choose bliss daily,
Even during some of the darkest times of my life,
I continued to find bliss,
Even if it was just for a few seconds,
I committed to the bliss.

And sure enough,
As the darkness began to release,
I allowed more and more bliss to flow in.

The world is trying to give you what you deeply desire.
The world wants you to live into your bliss.
The world wants you to bathe in your bliss,
Embody it,
Love it,
Bask in it,
Have the bliss flow through you daily.

But you have to show up,
You have to say yes,
You have to be willing to release what no longer serves you,
And you have to commit to the bliss.

Even if it’s just a small whisper of a reminder that the bliss is coming…

I’m so grateful for everything that I chose to shift and release,
So I am now able to live into this deeply blissful reality that I’ve dived into right now.

I invite you to do the same.
What do you need to release,
To create space for even more bliss to flow into your life?

I love you,
And remember,
You absolutely can have it all…

Regan x

No comments :

Post a Comment