Friday 11 November 2016

THE STUFF INSIDE OF YOU MATTERS



THE STUFF INSIDE OF YOU MATTERS

Just as you’re about to leap,

All that stuff comes up again.

Dammit,

Again?!

I thought this was dealt with?

Conquered?

Shut down!

Apparently not.

You can see where you’re headed so clearly,

Yet all the old stuff comes right back to hit you in the face.

“Who am I to do this?

Why me?

What if I screw it all up?

Who would listen to me anyway?

What do I know?”

Okay stop.

Breathe.

Recognise this moment is not a moment of failure.

It’s not a moment of weakness.

It’s not a moment of letting yourself down.

It is a moment of being gloriously human.

Last time I checked,

The ultimate goal wasn’t to turn into some sort of robot,

That feels no emotion,

No fear,

No joy,

No doubt,

No courage,

No uncertainly,

And no strength.

Because guess what,

Without pain, we wouldn’t recognise peace.

Without doubt, we wouldn’t acknowledge certainly.

Without tension, we wouldn’t appreciate calm.

When did you decide that your fear and your doubt were a sign of weakness?

When really they’re a signal that you’re human.

And if anything,

They’re a sign that you’re a human playing a big game.

A powerful game.

A game that many people wouldn’t even dare dreaming of playing.

A game that pushes you,

And pulls you.

A game that nudges you,

That challenges you.

That lifts you up,

And also drops you back down.

A game that makes your palms sweat,

And makes your heart beat faster.

And with the game comes the noise from within.

But know this:

It’s not your job to shut it off,

But it is your job to decide how long you will tolerate it for.

I get the internal noise,

Daily:

Why me?

Really?

I can’t believe people trust me like this?

I don’t have anything to say today, I always say the same thing.

Why does any of it matter anyway?

Because yes,

I’m a HUMAN.

And PROUDLY human as well!

But I understand that when I have those moments of fear,

Those moments of doubt,

Those moments of darkness,

I’m just visiting,

And I choose not to tolerate any of it for more than a split second.

I encourage you to,

Instead of looking to shut it all off,

Embrace it,

Acknowledge it,

Thank it,

And then swiftly move through it.

Why?

Because the world needs you.

The world is waiting on you.

The world needs you to play a bigger game.

YOUR GAME.

The game that you were put here on this earth to play.

And deep down you know.

You know that you were put here to change the world.

To leave it a better place than when you found it.

You know that you were put here to impact millions,

And also make millions so you can amplify your impact.

You know that what you have to say is important,

And that you were born with a powerful message that needs to be unleashed.

Deep down you know.

You know,

You know.

You know that the mindsets that need to be released,

The limitations that need to be swiftly moved through,

And you know the crystal clarity focus that needs to be applied,

On your vision,

To bring it into reality.

All that stuff inside of you is important.

The world is waiting on you.

The question is,

Are you ready to step up?

P.S

If you know that you ARE ready to step up,

If you know that you were born to make millions and impact millions,

If you know that there is somethings so INCREDIBLY powerful inside of you,

And if you know that it is your time,

Then comment below with “THAT’S ME!”

I am on a mission to create over 50 new millionaires in the next 12 months.

If you are seeing this and reading this,

Then you’re seeing it and reading it for a reason.

I can’t create 50 millionaires on my own.

There’s only one of me,

And I’ve achieved that milestone.

So now I’m looking at you.

The question is:

Are you ready?

Are you committed?

And are you ready to stand in your truth, REGARDLESS of what comes up for you?

I’m releasing the details of:

Creating Millions From Within

TOMORROW!

This is designed SPECIFICALLY for everyone who already KNOWS that they are one of the 50 people who will be doing a minimum of 7 figures per year by this time next year!

>>> Comment below with “THAT’S ME”

To ensure you get sent all of the details!

So remember,

You absolutely CAN have it all!

Regan x

No comments :

Post a Comment