Sunday 6 November 2016

HOW DO YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT SURVIVING ON LESS THAN 1 MILLIONDOLLARS A YEAR???



HOW DO YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT SURVIVING ON LESS THAN 1 MILLIONDOLLARS A YEAR???

I don’t know how people survive on anything less than 1 million dollars a year.
Okay,
Maybe survive was the wrong word.
A little extreme.


But really,
Were you put here to survive?
Or were you put here to thrive?

Put it this way:
I don’t know how people THRIVE off anything less than 1 million dollars a year.

I already know there’s going to be a backlash from writing this.
People proudly saying,
"Regan, I’m happy.
Besides, money can’t buy you happiness.
I don’t need that much.
I have everything I need.”

Gotcha.
Sure,
In fact.
I agree.

But,
My question is,
Are you THRIVING?

Are you going to sleep every night,
So happy, fulfilled and grateful,
That you are able to do EVERYTHING that you desire in this world?

Are you living the lifestyle that you desire?
Are you impacting your family in the way you desire?
Are you doing all the fun things that you desire?
Are you able to create everything that you desire?
Are you able to give at the level that you desire?

No…?

I’ve always known at my core that I was put here to make millions,
So I could impact millions.
There’s no doubt that I was born with that within me,
Just as you’re born with it within you.

You think big,
You play big,
You dream big,
You have big desires to do good in this world.

Then why is the money not showing up?
Simple.

YOU’RE not showing up.
Not to the extent that you need to.

Before I made my first million,
I was LITERALLY doing whatever it took to make it happen.

Was it easy?
No.
Was it convenient?
No.
Was it scary?
Yes.
Did I put myself on the line?
Yes.
Do I regret any of it?
No.

Would I be here right now if I hadn’t have shown up that way?

HELL NO.

So what was I doing especially to get there you may ask?
I did a lot.
So instead, I’ll share the three things that I did that got the BIGGEST results.

Here’s a breakdown for you:

1. MAKEUP YOUR FUCKING MIND

I know this sounds silly.
But seriously - this is one of THE most powerful things alone that I did,
And continue to do today.

So many people never get what they want because they ever actually step up and claim what they want!

And this is where details are critical.
I got totally clear on exactly what I wanted,
Ditching any filters,
Ditching any sense of “how do I do that”,
Ditching any thoughts of “am I good enough to achieve that”
Ditching any beliefs of “that’s too big or too much”.

And I just decided.
I decided it was done.
I decided it was the only option.
And I decided that it was my birthright to create this reality.

I literally went ALL IN,
And it all started in my own head.

2. INVEST IN YOURSELF, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
If anyone tells you they’re self-made,
They’re lying.

No idea,
No concept,
No strategy,
No mindset,
Is completely unique,
Completely undiscovered.

Then why are you trying to figure it all out yourself?

Why would you not simply find someone who had the results,
The strategies,
The mindsets,
And learn from them?

This is what I did,
And what I continue to do,
Over and over and OVER again.

Here’s the mindset flip, though.
You’re probably thinking,
Oh,
So you invested in THEM?

No.

I invested in ME.

And that was the critical difference.

Regardless of who the coach, leader or system was,
I never invested in THEM,
I always invested in ME.

That way,
It was MY responsibility to make it work,
It was MY responsibility to get results,
The outcome was on ME because it was an investment in ME,
Not in whoever was helping me…

I invested money I didn’t have,
Borrowed money I didn’t have,
Got into personal debt to make it happen,
Slept on a friend’s couch for 3 weeks when my rent payments failed,
And then invested some more money that I didn’t have.

Everyone was telling me that I was crazy,
Now they’re asking how I did it…

3. FORCE YOURSELF TO GROW THROUGH ENVIRONMENT
This element is SO critical,
That it could have been listed as the first thing to do…

Everyone harps on about environment:
“You are the sum of the 5 people that you spend the most time with”

Yeah.
I get it.
Everyone gets it.
And most likely,
If you’re committed to your growth,
You’ve started changing your environment.

Negative people out,
Successful people in.

It’s not rocket science.

It’s also not really what this element is about.

Note that this element is called FORCE yourself to grow through environment

What I did to rapidly accelerate my results,
Was not just to change my environment,
I literally shocked my whole fucking system,
And threw myself into environments where I was SO uncomfortable,
That I wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

It was like a game in my head.
What high-level environments can I immerse myself into?
How can I find common ground with these people?
How can I rapidly establish relationships with them, so much so, that I then begin to hang out with them socially?
How can I quickly absorb their mindsets, their drive, their focus, their levels of intentional creation, their ability to connect spiritually, and combine ALL of that into my life, so that I stay in complete alignment with ME and who I am at my core, but at the same time, RAPIDLY accelerate my results?

And so I did just that.

And again!
It wasn’t easy!
It wasn’t convenient!
And it sure as hell wasn’t comfortable!!

I literally moved COUNTRY because of my commitment to environment
I committed EVENTS because of my commitment to environment
I invested (more money I didn’t have) because of my commitment to the environment.
Hell, I even worked for a multi-millionaire, (literally the only job I’ve ever had in my life), purely so I could be closer amongst the ENVIRONMENT!

Often I felt like they were speaking a different language.
Often I felt intimidated by their level of success.
Often I felt not good enough.
But I kept trusting in the process.

And I can proudly say, that many people who were in those, “big scary environments”, many of them I now share stages with, travel with, hold events with, am in business partnerships with and many of them are still in my environment, now as my nearest and dearest friends.

So once again,
I believe you were put here to THRIVE not survive.
You were put here to impact millions and make millions in the process.
Stop allowing your dreams to be second best,
Quit thinking small,
Look your desires in the eye and just know that if you take massive action,
It is all possible.

I believe in you.
I back you.
You’ve got this.

P.S - I’m writing this blog from business class, somewhere in the sky between New Zealand and KL…
QUESTION:
Why is business class empty?
THAT upsets me.
When there are SO many other people with SUCH amazing potential, who obviously just haven’t yet chosen to play the big game that they were born from.

If you KNOW that you are ready to make up your fucking mind once and for all, invest in YOU and accelerate your environment BEYOND what you currently even believe is possible, then you know that you need to join me in Hollywood next month at the Hollywood VIP Experience training and dinner party.

This full day immersion is not only going to rapidly accelerate your results around money, impact, and visibility,
But it is going to catapult you into the most insane environment possible.
YES!
It may feel uncomfortable,
But if you’re reading this,
You’ll already KNOW if you should be there.

Private message me and tell me WHY.

So remember,
You absolutely can have it all…

Regan X

No comments :

Post a Comment