Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Her Side of the Stories w/ Asal Zara — Behind the Manifestation Empire: What I Was Going Through in Private


In this intimate conversation on Her Side of the Stories, Asal Zara invites me to go far beyond manifestation and success, into what was really happening beneath the life people saw online.

I share my own journey from growing up on a sailboat in New Zealand, in a home where I never saw conflict, to hitting rock bottom on a friend's couch and rebuilding to my first million by 23. Along the way I unpack the lessons from my early struggles with control, identity, and self-worth.

We get into the relationship that looked right but wasn't what it seemed, the subtle ways I overrode my own truth, and what it took to reclaim my voice, my worth, and my life. This one's a call to anyone who has ever been in something that looked perfect but felt wrong, and is ready to choose themselves again.

Join me and Asal for a raw, honest conversation on intuition, boundaries, self-forgiveness, and coming home to yourself.

Originally recorded for Her Side of the Stories with Asal Zara. Thank you, Asal, for holding such a beautiful space.


Check out this episode!

No comments :

Post a Comment