Sunday 7 June 2020

Connecting With Something Bigger Than Yourself


This episode is about my recent interview with Tray-Sean Ben Salmi of The Influencer Show.

It’s all about what motivates me to do what I do, what drives me and what it is exactly, that I do. And it is conducted by the amazing, incredibly talented, fifteen year old Tray-Sean Ben Salmi...youth entrepreneur.

I’m driven and motivated each and every day by asking myself the questions “How many people can I be of service to today? How many people can I touch and how many people can I positively impact and inspire?” And, in this interview with me, Tray-Sean peels back the layers as to the importance of motivation and being super clear on exactly what it is you want from life.

We dive down into mentors and coaches and their roles in motivation and inspiration. And the importance of having a mentor or a coach and how that influence can assist your growth and development for the better. And, how you can get on a pathway to success so much sooner. It’s about installing habits and influences as soon as possible in your life.

And the role of motivation in somewhat trying, global times...with Tray-Sean’s excellent, thoughtful questions, we dig deep into connecting with something bigger than oneself, having a message that drives you forward and the importance of showing up and connecting with people. The upward motivation spiral.

Plus, an indepth look at personal passions and the importance of doing what you love each and every day of your life. And how you get there from a position of personal doubt and insecurity. 

We talk around dreams, fears, limiting beliefs and the importance of aligned action.

Plus, we look at the future of personal development, building a legacy and imprint left on the world.

It’s up-beat, fun and inspirational and impressive in it’s covering off of so many important topics and concepts.

Enjoy! 

I love you.

And remember
You absolutely can have it all!

Regan x

 


Check out this episode!

No comments :

Post a Comment